Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SPM going on

its the fourth day of SPM. and im still not working hard enough. i study when i want to. not because its SPM. i care alot. but im lazy. sigh! people ask me how can i be so relax when its SPM. i can even watch movie, go shopping, clubbing last week with aunty. LOL. dont ask me. i don't know too. i onlinw when im free. play facebook games and sleep after that. then wake up and eat. wth. i dont know what im doing also. it seems nothing to me. =( as if im a supergirl! im sure that i'll regret when i see my result. but hope it wont be as bad as i thought it would be. atleast i think i know how to do? haa. god, help me. ish!
i only know im outta money, i wanna clean my room, i wanna play etc.. haih =( how i wish im a genius. one look the i can memorize the things i need to study. but thats impossible kan? haha. im crazy. im thinkin of when to go out and how much i need. i don't even give a damn about SPM.
it's add maths paper tomorrow!!im doom. sigh. i just dont want to disappoint my parents. i know they have high hope on me. sad.