Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy, in the begining, ended Hurt.


picture of masks. =)

happiness started,
my boy came to fetch me after school today. someone(you know who) skip the last period huh?? xD i didnt realise he was standing at the prefect room there. me and bay was sooo happily talking about datin. haha!

after picking me up, we went to perodua located at glenmarie. he wanted to service his alignment again cuz he say its not straight.after all is done, its already 2something.

went home, take a fresh bath then headed to pyramid to have our lunch at canton bay. =) they have the set lunch costing 39.90++ for 2-3person. its reasonable lah. hee. then went shopping for mask. hahaha. nowadays im crazy doing mask. xD i dont know what makes me do so.. but it makes me feel happy.

went to sasa and bought a few different kind of mask. i have 41bucks left and the total is 34.70. leaving me a few bucks left for this week. LOL! then after all, he sent me home first.. to avoid some unwanted unhappiness(fetch his sister to work).

he came to my house after that, then went out to have our dinner with my parents.
happiness end here,





hurting starts here...
before 10o'clock. we already reached parade to fetch his siter. actually he can drop me home first, but i didnt want to, cuz its still early. so i follow him to pick his sister up after work. by the way, im used to the awkward situation already, so i dont mind. but, i never thought his cousin sister also will follow his car back. when i saw her coming into the car, i turn to the back and smile at her, wanna say hi to her, cuz damn long i didnt see her already since the last time we met, but end up, im so 'duo yu', she saw me, but she looked away. wtf?? can somebody tell me whether she's blind or im invinsible?? im being polite to someone i know. but she's being rude. and she is the one who told my boy that im lan c! now see who's the one lan c! hello.. atleast i smiled to a person i know.i feel so hurt. she look as if she dont know me. im a stranger to her. fuck man!

p/s:i admit im not a friendly person to someone i dont know, e.g my boy's sister.
i'll just smile and less talk to that person. but if that someone is close
enough to me, its different.

his sister say that im lan c. and i dont know whether did his sister backstabbed me in front of his cousin sister. lots and lots of problem lah!
i tried a few times before, to turn and smile to his sister, but she dont seem to give a damn to me, so i give up lah! what she want me to do leh? swt! I've done more than enough. she just cant accept. not my problem. i dont really hate her that much, atleast i still ask my boy about her, whether she needs him to fetch or what other things. but she's just living in her own world lah i think. i cant do anything
i dont know whether my boy realise this things just now. i tried so hard but his sister is still acting, and showing me those kinda attitude. cant she stopped it? =.= or its cool doing that?