Wednesday, October 28, 2009

study date

went to pyramid this afternoon to meet sue and study together again. LOL i think this time we really study more than before.xD my boy was there too. thanks for his patience to sit there and wait for me. mwahs! me and sue was doing our work and he is sitting there reading mags. =)

after sue has gone back, i stayed a lil while more to finish up my accounts. then went walking around with my boy. wanted to buy my beauty mask. but i have got no money. my boy to. =( then, bay intro someone to me that she's selling with a cheaper price. =) whoots! haa. so i wont need to spend more money on it.

then mama came, we went to have dinner together with my boy at RM cafe. the things just boleh tahan lur.. =x

i got no money!!! mama dont wanna gimme pocket money. =(