Saturday, October 24, 2009

night at theng's house

reach pyramid aroud 7. cuz.. she told me 7.but! she's at amp square celebrating some other peoples birthday. =.= i was so... so.. bored.. caring heavy books with me.
i show her my temper then she came to meet me asap. bwahahah!! good!. then we walk to her car. and her driver drove us to her house. =)

the first thing we did was EAT. LOL. then.. went up to her room, took some songs to upload to my ipod. xD unfortunately, her songs don't really suits me.

after esther woo is back. i did eye mask. xD and she gave me quite a number of face mask. LOL.

the point i go to her house is to study. we end up.... doing mask, talking about our old times. =D she and i actually went down to take water to drink. we ended sittin there with our books open, and we drink tea, and talk, and laugh, and cook maggie!!! wth. LOL. till 12, my sister came to pick me up. LOL.







picture of masks she gave. =)



picture of theng doing mask



picture of her while mask is on. so shining. xD



picture of the bear she gave me. its old and dirty. ='(