Friday, October 23, 2009

rainie day home

well well well.. i skipped school today because why?? haha.. we have some rehearsal to do again. then, next monday and tuesday also doing the same boring thing. so.. why not i skipped today? haa! its not singing actually, we're shouting out loud so that our voice could be heard. =.=

woke up in the afternoon. ask sister to buy me food, but! she went out without coming back!! gaa! so.. i have to cook for myself! i cook spaghetti. XD not nice. =x i cook a big portion so my boy, chee wai and sister also can have some. mana tau.... my boy! last minute tell me he can't come. what the fuck. then my sister say she ate ady. so... chee wai is the only one i can give to. hehe. i think he'll vomit in the end. LOL!

actually, zi mei said she can go taipan to study with me. she say till macam really can go like that... and till the last minute, she tell me 'sorry peiling! my mama dont let me out' sigh.. another 'pilot'. i was sooooo boring, so, i wash my doggie.

and now.... preparing to go out to long-time-no-hang-out-friend house to study. xD lets see what'll happen later. hahahaha